If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the value or exchange it within 14 days.
No return policy for wet stock such as Lubricants, oils or any other liquid items. For hard stock such as
tools and requirements only if its faulty claim within the warranty.
In addition to your statutory rights as a consumer, we will be happy to refund the purchase value or ex-
change your product provided:
- The items are returned within 14 days from the date of purchase took place
- The items are including the original receipt issued at the time of purchase order
- The items are in an original and re-usable condition
- The items are standard stock goods (that is, goods which have not been custom made, ordered to
meet a specific requirement or modified for purpose)
If an item has a major fault, you may also choose a refund or exchange it.
- An issue that would have prevented someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- It has been determined that it is unusable
- It differs from the sample or summary in a significant way.
- It doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and it can’t be fixed easily.
You can hold the item if you want, and we will reimburse you for any loss of value.
If the issue is major, we will fix the item in a timely manner. You can opt between a refund or a replace-
ment if it is not fixed in a reasonable amount of time.
HOW DO I RETURN A PRODUCT?
Click & Collect and In-store purchases
With Click & Collect and in-store purchases, PRODEPOT will be able to assist you.
Online Delivery Purchases
Purchases made through our online delivery service can be returned in-store, our Customer Service
team will assist you with your return. Simply email the details of your return to firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form below, and a member of our team will get back to you.
Please Note: Our Customer Service team operates Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm AEST.
Important: In the unlikely event that a return is requested, all returns must include all original items
in their original packaging, undamaged and re-saleable condition, as well as the original invoice. There are
no refunds for postage and handling charges. Except when an incorrect item has been shipped, the
buyer is responsible for any shipping costs incurred in returning products. Before mailing the item, you
must obtain a return authorisation from PRODEPOT. We will not issue a refund for items that have been
damaged due to the buyer’s improper handling or inadequate packaging
The item must be returned to PRODEPOT within three days of the buyer receiving it.